Ok, so I'm starting to write the book. There is no particular order to my writing of chapters. I'm posting the tentative outline and two very crude "chapters" which correspond to sections 4 and 5 in the outline. I want honest feedback of all sorts (grammatical, theological, logical,etc). I would also like for you to consider what assumptions appear to be made in these chapters so I can see those more clearly. Please respond to this post with assumptions that you see and any sort of feedback. You can email me personally if you wish. Please tell other people about this if you think it would benefit them. I really would like this book to be a community effort. You can obtain PDFs of the outline and the two chapters in the following links:
Outline, version 0.0.1
Loving Neighbor - Individualistic, version 0.0.1
Loving Neighbor - Collectivist, version 0.0.1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment